The Crier - Getting in contact with us.
If you would like to have an item of news included in the Crier, please use the contact form.
Deadlines are detailed in each edition of the Crier.
The Crier Team
The team are all local residents living and working in Montgomery.
Chair: Venice Pugh
Editor/Secretary: Sue Michaels
Sub-editor: Ruth Anton-Stephens
Design: Keith Williams
We are particularly keen to promote the Community inclusiveness of The Crier and would especially like to hear from any organisations in Montgomery who are not regular contributors.
We would also encourage local residents to send us items for an Announcements page in future editions – such as special birthdays, anniversaries, new arrivals and other congratulations notices.
The Distribution Team
- Hot of the Press - Sue Michaels hands over to Venice Pugh the finished product
- Roy Whittingham helping to get the boxes in ready for sorting and dispatch
- Irene Whittingham and Venice checking out the new edition
- Counting the editions that will be allocated to distributers
- Over 800 editions to be posted in and around Montgomery over the next few days
- Did you know The Crier is also available in large print
Special thanks go to the distribution team who ensure the Crier lands through your letter box come rain or shine:
|Sue Evans||Tom Price||Russell Jones||Venice Pugh||Margaret Durston||Mary & Dave Beddoe|
|Gary Lloyd||Helen Murray||Irene & Roy Whittingham||Wendy Evans||Paulene Jones||Rev Mary Turnock|
|Liz Seddon||Geoff & Maggie Threlfall||Trefor Pugh||Hayden & Jane||Carol Goodchild|